Required documents

  • Completed Application for change in policy contract Form.

  • Original Policy contract

  • Copy ID card

  • Copy of recent utility bill, not exceeding last 6 months for change in address

  • New application form duly filled in to add Additional Death Benefit (ADB) or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit or to change your policy from single to joint 

  • New standing order for change of amount of insurance and premiums.

Send us the completed form with the original required documents

by post or drop it at your nearest NIC branch.